Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.693 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,320 (R$ 4,915) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)