Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.994 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,230 (R$ 4,630) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)