Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.073 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,985 (R$ 4,333) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)