Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.142 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,579 (R$ 8,207) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (37 minutes ago)