Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.06199 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 53% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,354 (¥118,625) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lugano costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)