Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05926 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 52% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元3,973 (¥67,034) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (41 minutes ago)