Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.746 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,751 (R$ 5,012) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)