Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.100 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,248 (R$ 4,881) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (44 minutes ago)