Cost of living comparison between Ubatuba, Brazil and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.925 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,973 (R$ 8,815) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (39 minutes ago)