Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.857 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,370元 (R$ 5,044) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)