Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.719 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,087 (R$ 5,285) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)