Cost of living in Tyumen', Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10348 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyumen' (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,024 (руб 58,219) in Tyumen'.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)