Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00447 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,463元 (2,789,104 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (38 minutes ago)