Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00454 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,591 (3,870,841 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)