Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00457 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,948 (4,145,516 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 90,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)