Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11539 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,636 (руб 57,512) in Tver.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (41 minutes ago)