Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.911 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,411 (3,173KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (6 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (36 minutes ago)