Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.021 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,951 (1,729KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (44 minutes ago)