Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.812 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,555 (1,982KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)