Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.952 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,797元 (1,720KM) in Tuzla.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)