Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,254 (43,974,732 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)