Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,443 (28,596,350 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)