Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00031 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,292 (43,478,620 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)