Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,853 (Bs 36,031) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (37 minutes ago)