Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,859 (Bs 36,021) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (37 minutes ago)