Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 110% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,656 (Bs 193,328,820) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)