Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,175 (Bs 330,122,755) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)