Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.648 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,547 (Bs 20,916) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM8 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vejle costs kr373,998 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,745 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)