Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,935 (€3,395) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)