Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.868 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,786 (€1,752) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (31 minutes ago)