Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.845 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,763 (7,459 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)