Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.025 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 77% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,562 (13,119 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)