Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.883 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 60% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,616 (7,230 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)