Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.977 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,963元 (8,076 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)