Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.024 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 77% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,722 (14,188 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)