Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.021 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 77% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,538 (13,128 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)