Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01904 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,284元 (329,946 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $59 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,440 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)