Cost of living comparison between Turkestan, Kazakhstan and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02044 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,960 (585,230 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)