Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.866 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,330 (€1,567) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)