Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.017 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,538元 (€1,439) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (32 minutes ago)