Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00236 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,211 (COL$5,183,803) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)