Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00229 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,856 (COL$3,435,361) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)