Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00215 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,643元 (COL$3,084,742) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)