Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 774 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.295 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,600元 (3,312 Dinar) in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)