Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 682 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.442 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,939元 (2,432 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)