Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09518 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,271 (₨65,883) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (43 minutes ago)