Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10599 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 48% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,367 (₨41,202) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (36 minutes ago)