Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00223 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,833 (COL$3,505,434) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)