Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00221 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,705 (COL$3,486,161) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)