Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00226 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,926 (COL$3,508,995) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (36 minutes ago)