Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 475 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.898 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,886 ($3,318) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (23 minutes ago)