Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.330 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,431 ($1,806) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)