Cost of living comparison between Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.782 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,263 ($3,283) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)