Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 428 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.381 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,607 ($1,819) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)