Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.935 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,463 ($2,085) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 200 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Riverside, California costs $10 (41 minutes ago)