Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.938 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,566元 ($2,099) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)