Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11538 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,922 (руб 103,327) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)