Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10592 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,480元 (руб 51,742) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)