Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12875 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,999元 (Php85,423) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (44 minutes ago)