Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12913 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,661元 (Php90,305) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)