Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13642 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,748 (Php86,122) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)