Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12903 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,852 (Php91,850) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)