Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22970 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,749 (ARS $20,674) in Tucumán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)