Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44131 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,824 (ARS $29,058) in Tucumán.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)