Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 487 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.381 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,645 ($1,825) in Tucson, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)