Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 582 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.320 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,851 ($1,559) in Tucson, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (42 minutes ago)