Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 532 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.607 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,868 ($1,796) in Tucson, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)