Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06210 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,375 (¥231,499) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)