Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05989 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,693 (¥345,497) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)