Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06180 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,037 (¥324,244) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)