Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06202 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,040 (¥339,235) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (32 minutes ago)