Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05972 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,134 (¥370,640) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)