Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.06051 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,506 (¥355,411) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)