Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.06202 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,575 (¥380,103) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)