Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00487 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 289% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元63,278 (12,994,929 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tauranga costs NZ$7 (25 minutes ago)