Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.087 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,753元 (S/. 4,193) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)