Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.975 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,437 (S/. 3,765) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (38 minutes ago)