Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 118% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,872 (kr 22,061) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)