Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.840 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 122% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,102元 (kr 22,731) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)