Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 119% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,077 (kr 23,353) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gulu costs 7,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)