Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.809 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 125% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,660 (kr 23,078) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (37 minutes ago)