Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.792 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 106% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,323元 (kr 21,873) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)