Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.817 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 139% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元35,871 (kr 43,887) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)