Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.791 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 112% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,659元 (kr 23,589) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)