Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.843 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 127% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,362元 (kr 25,337) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Malmo costs 2.00 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)