Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.818 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 128% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,454 (kr 22,548) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)