Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.794 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 120% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,806 (kr 27,457) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)