Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.842 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 144% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,995 (kr 23,739) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €179 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (38 minutes ago)