Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.823 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 145% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元39,856 (kr 48,436) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (44 minutes ago)