Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 122% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,100 (kr 26,223) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)