Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.927 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,798 (C$1,988) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)