Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.283 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,245元 (C$2,128) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)