Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.900 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,410 (C$1,921) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (30 minutes ago)