Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.097 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,868元 (C$1,936) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Wuhan costs 1,300元 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $710 (about 2 hours ago)