Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.723 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,789元 (€1,138) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)