Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.958 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,355 (2,290 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)