Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.935 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,006 (4,054 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)