Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00451 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,222 (4,710,082 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)