Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00449 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,829元 (2,854,791 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)