Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.619 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,899 (1,496 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$61 (29 minutes ago)