Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.766 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,497 (1,256 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (43 minutes ago)