Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.793 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,078元 (1,778 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)