Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,207元 ($b7,207) in Trinidad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.50TL (about 1 hour ago)