Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.996 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,274 ($b7,302) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (24 minutes ago)