Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.991 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,513 ($b8,592) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)