Cost of living in Trieste, Italy vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.721 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,778元 (€1,526) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)