Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,252 (€1,643) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)