Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.842 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,926 (€1,521) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)