Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,348 (€2,901) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)