Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,237 (€2,792) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)