Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.924 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,502元 (€1,704) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £753 (about 1 hour ago)