Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.824 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,784 (€1,506) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)