Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,215 (€1,480) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)