Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.773 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,224 (€1,187) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)