Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.878 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,691 (€1,103) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)