Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.447 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,315 ($2,376) in Traverse City, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)