Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.273 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,183 ($2,420) in Traverse City, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)