Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,537 ($2,647) in Traverse City, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)