Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.404 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,054 ($2,195) in Traverse City, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)