Cost of living in Trapani, Italy vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.812 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,276元 (€1,443) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (42 minutes ago)