Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.814 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,539 (€1,477) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)