Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,806 (€1,516) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)