Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,687 (€1,484) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)