Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.982 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,617 (5,357TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)