Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.895 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,132 (5,876TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)