Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.028 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,829 (AU$2,751) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)