Cost of living in Townsville, Australia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.866 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,987元 (AU$2,463) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)