Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.831 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,486 (AU$2,999) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)