Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.995 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,611 (AU$2,925) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 31,250 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (about 2 hours ago)