Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.282 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 77% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,652 (AU$5,235) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (44 minutes ago)