Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.002 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,237 (AU$2,846) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (about 1 hour ago)