Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.821 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,175 (€1,812) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)