Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.694 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,874 (€1,543) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (31 minutes ago)