Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.797 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,792 (€1,641) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)