Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.056 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,945 (€1,731) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mumbai costs ₨700,000 (about 2 hours ago)