Cost of living in Toulouse, France vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.825 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,786元 (€1,762) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)