Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,914 (€2,810) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)