Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.481 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,686 (€3,032) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)