Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.958 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,106元 (€1,647) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (about 3 hours ago)