Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.780 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,464 (8,126 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (32 minutes ago)