Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.836 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,571 (4,123 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (44 minutes ago)