Cost of living in Toruń, Poland vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.818 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,603元 (4,732 zł) in Toruń.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Seoul costs ₩12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (29 minutes ago)