Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.807 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,014 (4,435 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 1,100,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $462,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)