Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.014 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,784 (kr14,587) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 2 hours ago)