Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35961 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,528元 (Mex$ 20,933) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)