Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,523 prices entered by 956 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.094 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 82% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,216元 (C$3,184) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £645 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)