Cost of living comparison between Toronto, Canada and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,330 prices entered by 729 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.131 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,694 (C$5,008) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (43 minutes ago)