Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,466 prices entered by 803 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.204 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 69% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,314 (C$4,864) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)