Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,233 prices entered by 1,203 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.932 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,534 (C$2,744) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)