Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,583 prices entered by 1,212 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.146 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,554 (C$2,634) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (19 minutes ago)