Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,948 prices entered by 1,108 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.295 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,051元 (C$3,031) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $59 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,440 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)